.300 Win Brass
$49.99 /50 count
Out of stock
Part #: 12308
SHIPPING ATTENTION: Orders are typically shipped the next business day unless an item is back-ordered but due to HIGH-DEMAND it may take 3-5 days to get an order out. We are working extra to ensure all orders go out in a timely manner but it may not go out the next business day. Ammunition must be shipped via ground delivery.
ORDERING ATTENTION: You must be twenty-one (21) years old or older to purchase ammunition. For your safety and due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition except for returns of defective ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. Please check local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
RESIDENT ATTENTION: We do not ship ammo to AK, DC, HI, MA, NY, P.R., V.I. Residents of CA, CT, IL, NJ, please check your local laws of restrictions before ordering any ammunition products. We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product.
The .300 Win Mag is a belted, bottlenecked magnum rifle cartridge. This is a versatile cartridge used by hunters, target shooters, law enforcement and military.
- Type: Rifle
- Date of Origin: 1912 (parent case is .375 H & H Magnum)
- Case Type: Belted, bottleneck
- Neck Diameter: .339 in (8.6 mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: .489 in (12.4 mm)
- Base Diameter: .532 in (13.5 mm)
- Base Thickness: .045 in (1.1 mm)
- Rim Diameter: .378 in (9.6 mm)
- Case Length: 2.62 in (67 mm)
- Primer Type: Large rifle magnum
- Max Pressue: 64,000 psi (440 MPa)