.40 S&W Brass
Out of stock
The .40 S&W caliber cartridge is a popular choice amongst U.S. Federal and State law enforcement agencies. Featuring a straight, rimless design, the .40 S&W caliber accommodates a wide range of semi-automatic handguns.
Dimensionally smaller than the .45, this casing delivers exceptional power with minimized recoil. Standard casing dimensions and tolerances have been modified to achieve maximum performance.
- Type: Pistol
- Date of Origin: 1990
- Case Type: Rimless, Straight
- Neck Diameter: .423 in (10.7mm)
- Shoulder Diameter: .423 in (10.7mm)
- Base Diameter: .424 in (10.8 mm)
- Rim Diameter: .424 in (10.8 mm)
- Rim Thickness: .055 in (1.4 mm)
- Case Length: .850 in (21.6mm)
- Primer Type: Small Pistol
- Max Pressue: 35,000 psi (240 mpa)